What’s in the basement?







Mommy told me never to go in the basement, but I wanted to see what was
making that noise. It kind of sounded like a puppy, and I wanted to see
the puppy, so I opened the basement door and tiptoed down a bit. I
didn’t see a puppy, and then Mommy yanked me out of the basement and
yelled at me. Mommy had never yelled at me before, and it made me sad
and I cried. Then Mommy told me never to go into the basement again, and
she gave me a cookie. That made me feel better, so I didn’t ask her why
the boy in the basement was making noises like a puppy, or why he had
no hands or feet.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();